Thursday, September 13, 2012

All i Wanted

Eh , I feel like dying inside .
I'm feeling hopleless nobody here understand me , gets me , listens to me.
I'm left as a shadow . Only wish he would like me back , only wish if he could be mine , But that will never happen because it's not possible to like me .  EVerybody knows me , and just takes me as a flirt , slut , whore, etc . Yes I'm like by others , but only as a friend not as a girlfriend . Right now I'm dying for kiss , a hug , a touch , a love , a hand to hold , a waist full of arms , I'm dying for everything and anything right now .I'm loosing my mind , I'm just loosing eveything . I can't stand seeing couples . I can't stand people being happy . It's hard for me not to be sad . I'm sad everyday and not loving it . I'm about to scream my heart out , scream eveything out because I'm just done trying .I'm giving up . All I wanted was a simply like back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment